- Why Alarm Bells Should be Ringing over U.S. Special Operations Forces in Manbij: Lessons from the 2010 Gaza Flotilla
- Wins for data and evidence-based policy in the bipartisan budget deal: An interview with Nick Hart
- Eric Edelman & Jake Sullivan: Turkey is out of control. Time for the US to say so.
- John Fortier: The demise of debate in Congress
- Roundtable Discussion of Evidence Priorities in President Trump's FY 2019 Budget
February 21, 2018 SEE ALL EVENTS
- Improving the Efficiency of U.S. Export Controls for Nuclear Energy Technologies
February 26, 2018 SEE ALL EVENTS
- The Future Role of Government in Health IT and Digital Health
February 27, 2018 SEE ALL EVENTS
- Opportunities and Challenges for the Use of Evidence: Lessons Learned in the Past 20 Years
February 28, 2018 SEE ALL EVENTS
Meet Our Experts
As the only Washington, D.C.-based think tank that actively promotes bipartisanship, BPC has brought together former elected and appointed officials, business and labor leaders, and academics and advocates who represent both ends of the political spectrum.