In The News
- Cristobal Ramón and David Lapan: Push to Abolish ICE Is the New ‘Repeal and Replace’
- Opinion: McCain’s Legacy of Stronger Military Reflected in Senate’s Landmark Defense Bill
- Power & Politics: Theresa Cardinal Brown discusses US-Canadian immigration policy
- Jason Grumet: A New Climate of Realism Emerges in Energy Debate
- What Do Voters Want Done on Immigration? Is There a Bipartisan Path Forward?
July 17, 2018
- Paid Family Leave: It's Time for Serious Bipartisan Consideration
July 18, 2018
- Out of Order: Why Congress's Budget Process Satisfies No One
July 23, 2018
- Kickoff Reception for Funding Our Future
July 24, 2018 SEE ALL EVENTS
Meet Our Experts
As the only Washington, D.C.-based think tank that actively promotes bipartisanship, BPC has brought together former elected and appointed officials, business and labor leaders, and academics and advocates who represent both ends of the political spectrum.