The Economic Policy Project’s work responds to the challenges facing the domestic economy by strengthening retirement security and personal savings, promoting sustainable federal fiscal policy, and educating the public about the potential consequences of failing to increase the nation’s debt limit.
Economy, Finance, Main Street Finance
BPC economy Experts
- A Conversation with Karen Mills: Fintech, Small Business, and the American Dream
May 13, 2019 PAST
- Conference Call: The Financial Future of Social Security: Highlights from the Trustees' 2019 Report
April 23, 2019 PAST
- The Next Phase for CFPB: A Keynote Address from Director Kathy Kraninger
April 17, 2019 PAST
- Life Is Complicated. Filing Your Taxes Shouldn’t Be.
April 8, 2019 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Treasury Has $600 Billion Left to Finance the Government: How Long Will It Last?
- CFPB’s Next Phase
- Understanding the New Social Security Projections in Five Charts
- Dreams of a Return-Free Tax Filing System
- How Washington Learned to Love Debt and Deficits
- Trump’s Promised Mexico Tariffs Appeal to His Base but Pose a Big Political Risk in 2020
- Indiana Farmers Patient, but Wary Amid Tariff Drama: ‘We Want to Be Supportive, but We Want Some Action’
- House Passes Bipartisan Retirement Bill, One Step Closer to Becoming Law