The Economic Policy Project’s work responds to the challenges facing the domestic economy by strengthening retirement security and personal savings, promoting sustainable federal fiscal policy, and educating the public about the potential consequences of failing to increase the nation’s debt limit.
Economy, Federal Budget
Economy, Retirement and Personal Savings
Finance, Main Street Finance
BPC economy Experts
- Empowering Local Innovation: The Seeds of Economic Transformation
- Women-Owned Small Businesses Doubled in Two Decades (and 5 Other Interesting Statistics)
- Video: Small Business and the American Economy
- CBO Confirms Trillion Dollar Deficits Coming Soon. Here’s Why It Matters.
- Brad Jenkins: My ‘Family Leave’ Was a Well-Timed Government Shutdown
- Treasury Data Reaffirm Deficit Climbing Rapidly
- Jason Fichtner: No News Is Bad News — The Looming Social Security Crisis
- The Drawdown of the Medicare and Social Security Trust Funds Has Begun