The Economic Policy Project’s work responds to the challenges facing the domestic economy by strengthening retirement security and personal savings, promoting sustainable federal fiscal policy, and educating the public about the potential consequences of failing to increase the nation’s debt limit.
Appropriations and Sequester, Economy
Economy, Retirement and Personal Savings
Finance, Main Street Finance
BPC economy Experts
- How Can the Financial System Better Serve Main Street?
January 30, 2018 PAST
- Bridging the Retirement Divide: Reaching Small Business Owners and Workers
November 15, 2017 PAST
- An Issue for All Ages: Retirement in America
October 11, 2017 PAST
- The Appalachia Initiative: Bipartisan Approach for the 21st Century
September 13, 2017 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Women-Owned Small Businesses Doubled in Two Decades (and 5 Other Interesting Statistics)
- Video: Small Business and the American Economy
- CBO Confirms Trillion Dollar Deficits Coming Soon. Here’s Why It Matters.
- Rescission, What’s That?