BPC is committed to developing bipartisan policy recommendations that will improve health care quality, lower costs, and enhance health care coverage and delivery. The Health Project focuses on coverage and access to care, delivery system reform and cost containment, and long-term care.
Health, Healthy Organizations
Coverage and Access to Care, Health
Housing and Health Care, Housing
BPC health Experts
- Why This Quiet Grant-Making Agency Is Key to Health Care’s Future
- The Future of Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Stabilizing the Health Insurance Market: What the Experts Say
- Cost Sharing Reduction Subsidies: What Happens if They Aren’t Paid?
- BPC Report: Rightsizing Rural Health Care in America Demands National Attention
- Sens. Frist, Daschle Urge Congressional Leaders to Secure Children’s Health, Community Health Center Programs
- Anand Parekh & Caitlin Krutsick: Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Boosts Health Policy
- Coalition of Organizations Take Pledge to Provide Obesity Prevention, Treatment to Millions of Individuals
Join the Conversation
Working to find actionable solutions to the nation's key challenges.