America has emerged as a major force in the global energy landscape through substantial improvements in energy efficiency, increased deployment of renewables, and falling fossil fuel costs. BPC’s Energy Project provides policy insights on what these changes mean for policymakers and the public, and explores how the nation can build upon our new energy abundance to address climate change.
BPC energy Experts
- Partnerships & Progress: Driving Climate Solutions
September 6, 2018 PAST
- Environmental Progress in the Oil and Gas Industry: What's Next?
July 12, 2018 PAST
- Improving the Efficiency of U.S. Export Controls for Nuclear Energy Technologies
February 26, 2018 PAST
- Conversation with FERC Commissioners Chatterjee and LaFleur: The Grid Resiliency Pricing Rule
January 16, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Importance of Federal Support for Science Research
- ARPA-E Funding Certainty Matters
- Five Reasons Energy Innovation Matters
- Innovative Energy Solutions Aid Disaster Recovery
- Byron L. Dorgan: Carbon Dioxide Isn’t Just a Problem. It’s a Lucrative Product
- Statement on Proposed Affordable Clean Energy Rule
- Jason Grumet: A New Climate of Realism Emerges in Energy Debate
- Erin Smith: Should environmentalists support carbon capture?