America has emerged as a major force in the global energy landscape through substantial improvements in energy efficiency, increased deployment of renewables, and falling fossil fuel costs. BPC’s Energy Project provides policy insights on what these changes mean for policymakers and the public, and explores how the nation can build upon our new energy abundance to address climate change.
Innovation and Technology, Nuclear
BPC energy Experts
- Conversation with FERC Commissioners Chatterjee and LaFleur: The Grid Resiliency Pricing Rule
January 16, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Grid Rule: Former FERC Commissioners and Stakeholders Weigh In
October 31, 2017 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Conversation with Former Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz: Why the U.S. Needs a Robust Nuclear Power Sector
October 18, 2017 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Partners in Ingenuity: Inventing the Future
June 20, 2017 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Innovative Energy Solutions Aid Disaster Recovery
- Hundreds Weigh in on FERC Grid Resiliency Pricing Proposal
- Comparing Energy Provisions in the House and Senate Tax Proposals
- What’s So Special About ARPA-E?
- BPC Releases New Report on Digitizing the Electric Power Sector
- Austin, Faison Join American Energy Innovation Council
- Gen. James L. Jones & Trent Lott: Energy innovation critical to national security, too
- Honorable to Join BPC as Senior Fellow
Join the Conversation
Working to find actionable solutions to the nation's key challenges.