America has emerged as a major force in the global energy landscape through substantial improvements in energy efficiency, increased deployment of renewables, and falling fossil fuel costs. BPC’s Energy Project provides policy insights on what these changes mean for policymakers and the public, and explores how the nation can build upon our new energy abundance to address climate change.
Innovation and Technology, Nuclear
BPC energy Experts
- Innovative Energy Solutions Aid Disaster Recovery
- Hundreds Weigh in on FERC Grid Resiliency Pricing Proposal
- Comparing Energy Provisions in the House and Senate Tax Proposals
- What’s So Special About ARPA-E?
- AEIC: U.S. Must Boost, Not Cut, Energy R&D Investment
- BPC Releases New Report on Digitizing the Electric Power Sector
- Austin, Faison Join American Energy Innovation Council
- Gen. James L. Jones & Trent Lott: Energy innovation critical to national security, too