Following an unprecedented year of uncertainty, adaptation, and innovation in voting 2020, the Bipartisan Policy Center will host its fourth post-presidential election cycle event bringing together election administrators, policymakers, academics, advocates, and campaigns to examine the voting experience.
We will discuss the impact of election administration reforms on improving the voting experience over four years ago as well as securing the voting process.
Topics to be covered include:
- the shifts needed for voting during a pandemic
- the rise of voting by mail, the use of technology in the election ecosystem, and how it can be secured
- the future of funding elections in America
- how changes in election laws and litigation impacted the election
- how improved data collection and analysis can further improve the administration of elections
This event is sponsored by Democracy Fund and Carnegie Corporation of New York. More information will be forthcoming. #VotingExperience2020 #BPCLive
In light of restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, BPC events have shifted to all remote formats, such as video teleconferences or calls.