Despite bipartisan efforts, government alone can’t fully fund all of the nation’s critical infrastructure needs. The Executive Council on Infrastructure is a working group of corporate CEOs and executives that advances recommendations to increase private sector investment in U.S. infrastructure projects.
BPC infrastructure Experts
- Putting P3s to Work in the United States
May 16, 2018 PAST
- WEBCAST: Can America's Infrastructure Withstand the Next Natural Disasters? Lessons Learned from Previous Disasters
April 24, 2018 PAST
- "3I" Series on Infrastructure Ideas and Innovation: The Industrial Internet of Things
March 13, 2018 PAST
- "3I" Series on Infrastructure Ideas and Innovation: Asset Inventories
January 22, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Untangling Five Myths About Public-Private Partnerships
- Could the Great Lakes be a Model for Cleaning Up Other Waterways?
- Five Innovative Examples of Smart Cities in the U.S.
- The Future of Cities Looks Smart
- BPC Statement on Shuster Infrastructure Plan
- Jason Grumet: As Hurricane Season Approaches, It’s Time to Fix Disaster Funding
- Michele Nellenbach: This Is Not a Drill. It’s Actually Infrastructure Week
- Michele Nellenbach & Jake Varn: The Infrastructure Plan Is Like Our Roads. Both Are Falling Apart