National Security project
The National Security Project brings together ideologically diverse experts to develop consensus on realistic recommendations for foreign policy and homeland security challenges. Major projects include: the U.S.-Turkey partnership and broader regional issues including the ISIS conflict, Iran’s nuclear program, countering violent extremism, defense issues, and cybersecurity.
BPC National Security Experts
- Did Tillerson Save US-Turkey Ties?
- The Budget Control Act is Slain, But Issues Remain for Defense
- Why Alarm Bells Should be Ringing over U.S. Special Operations Forces in Manbij: Lessons from the 2010 Gaza Flotilla
- Tea for the Tillerson: The Middle East Tour
- BPC Report: Biodefense Requires Advanced Funding for Effective Medical Countermeasures
- Eric Edelman & Jake Sullivan: Turkey is out of control. Time for the US to say so.
- Steve Bell: As Military Budget Grows, Civil-Military Divide Remains
- Blaise Misztal: Washington must contain the real Iranian threat to Middle East peace