National Security project
The National Security Project brings together ideologically diverse experts to develop consensus on realistic recommendations for foreign policy and homeland security challenges. Major projects include: the U.S.-Turkey partnership and broader regional issues including the ISIS conflict, Iran’s nuclear program, countering violent extremism, defense issues, and cybersecurity.
BPC National Security Experts
- Citizen Soldiers or Warrior Caste: Who Will Serve in America's Future Military?
January 18, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- PEPFAR 4.0: Reauthorization & Beyond
December 12, 2017 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Power and Corruption in Erdogan's Turkey: The Reza Zarrab Case and Beyond
November 27, 2017 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- New prospects for Central Asia?
November 21, 2017 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- How Willing is Erdogan to Risk His Relationship with America?
- New York Trial Verdict Adds to U.S.-Turkey Tensions
- In January, A Possible Sequester for Defense Spending
- U.S. Action on Syrian Kurdish Fighters Ripe for Misunderstandings with Turkey
- Blaise Misztal: Washington must contain the real Iranian threat to Middle East peace
- Iran Decision Reflects Administration’s Conflicting Priorities
- Nicholas Danforth: The Only Thing Turkey and the U.S. Can Agree On
- BPC’s Blaise Misztal: American support for the Iranian protests must go beyond rhetoric
Join the Conversation
Working to find actionable solutions to the nation's key challenges.