Middle East, National Security
national security Project
The National Security Project brings together ideologically diverse experts to develop consensus on realistic recommendations for foreign policy and homeland security challenges. Major projects include: the U.S.-Turkey partnership and broader regional issues including the ISIS conflict, Iran’s nuclear program, countering violent extremism, defense issues, and cybersecurity.
BPC national security Experts
- Webinar: PEPFAR and Strategic Health Diplomacy
September 7, 2018 PAST
- 15 Years of PEPFAR: Advancing Strategic Health Diplomacy
July 9, 2018 PAST
- Is There Reason To Hope? Turkey After the 2018 Elections
June 26, 2018 PAST
- U.S Policy Toward Iran: Strategic Options
May 14, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Escalating Steps in the US-Turkish Crisis
- Rethinking Erdogan’s “Hostage Diplomacy”
- Into the Abyss: Turkish Impressions of a U.S.-Turkish Break
- Turkey, Fighter Jets, and the NDAA: Will the U.S. Stop Turkey from Receiving F-35s?