The Bipartisan Policy Center’s Evidence-Based Policymaking Initiative supports the implementation of the recommendations of the Commission on Evidence-Based Policymaking. Specifically, the initiative will provide advice and expertise on implementation options and strategies, expand and extend the work of the Commission as Congress develops legislation and as the Executive Branch devises regulations, policies, and standards to improve the generation of high level, quality evidence.
BPC evidence Experts
- What the Budget Deal Means for Evidence-Based Activities
- Emerging Technologies May Offer Potential to Enhance Privacy Protections
- FACT SHEET: Trump Administration Guidance of Monitoring and Evaluation for Foreign Assistance Activities
- What is the Trump Administration’s Evidence-Based Policymaking Stance? Confusing
- Wins for data and evidence-based policy in the bipartisan budget deal: An interview with Nick Hart
- Nick Hart & Robert Shea: Is There Room for Science and Evidence in Trump’s Budget?
- Trump Team’s Evidence-Based Policy Efforts Lauded by Nonprofit Partner
- Former Government Statistical Agency Heads Call for Better Use of Data in Policymaking