The Bipartisan Policy Center’s Evidence-Based Policymaking Initiative supports the implementation of the recommendations of the Commission on Evidence-Based Policymaking. Specifically, the initiative will provide advice and expertise on implementation options and strategies, expand and extend the work of the Commission as Congress develops legislation and as the Executive Branch devises regulations, policies, and standards to improve the generation of high level, quality evidence.
Evidence, Evidence-Based Policymaking
BPC evidence Experts
- Making it Count: Businesses Have an Essential Role for Supporting 2020 Census
- Evidence Law Enacted, What Next?
- Blockchain Shows Promise for Open Data, but Is Not a Silver Bullet
- GREAT(er) Transformation for Federal Grant Process Focus of House Bill
- Nick Hart: Yes, Trump’s Budget Really Does Promote Evidence-Based Policies
- GAO Reforms to Expand Science and Technology Activities Offer Promise
- Government’s Data Policies Enter The 21st Century — Finally
- Evidence Legislation Passed by Congress “Enormous Step” for Effective Policymaking