BPC is committed to developing bipartisan policy recommendations that will improve health care quality, lower costs, and enhance health care coverage and delivery. The Health Project focuses on coverage and access to care, delivery system reform and cost containment, and long-term care.
Health, Valuing Prevention
Coverage and Access to Care, Delivery System Reform and Cost Containment, Health
Coverage and Access to Care, Health
BPC health Experts
- Advancing Innovation, Competition, and Access for Biologics Through Patent Policy
April 4, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Leading with Nutrition: Leveraging SNAP for Better Health
March 12, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- The Future Role of Government in Health IT and Digital Health
February 27, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Budgeting for Biodefense: Are We Prepared?
February 14, 2018 PAST SEE ALL EVENTS
- Why This Quiet Grant-Making Agency Is Key to Health Care’s Future
- The Future of Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Stabilizing the Health Insurance Market: What the Experts Say
- Cost Sharing Reduction Subsidies: What Happens if They Aren’t Paid?
- Byron L. Dorgan & Caitlin Krutsick: To Reinvent Rural Health Care, Ditch the ‘One-Size-Fits-All’ Model
- BPC Issue Brief Supports New Guidance by U.S. Patent and Trademark Office on Therapeutic Antibodies
- BPC’s Hoagland and Hayes on Failure to Include Health Insurance Legislation in House Spending Bill for Fiscal Year 2018
- Hannah Martin & G. William Hoagland: Putting the ‘N’ in SNAP Should Be a Farm Bill Priority