BPC is committed to developing bipartisan policy recommendations that will improve health care quality, lower costs, and enhance health care coverage and delivery. The Health Project focuses on coverage and access to care, delivery system reform and cost containment, and long-term care.
Health, Valuing Prevention
Coverage and Access to Care, Health
BPC health Experts
- Why This Quiet Grant-Making Agency Is Key to Health Care’s Future
- The Future of Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Stabilizing the Health Insurance Market: What the Experts Say
- Cost Sharing Reduction Subsidies: What Happens if They Aren’t Paid?
- Gail R. Wilensky: Trump’s Drug Pricing Plan Is Practical, but Is It Enough?
- Trump’s opioid strategy ‘missing in action’ as 115 people die every day
- Former Sens. Tom Daschle and Dr. Bill Frist: Yes, we can put chronic patients first and lower costs simultaneously
- To Tackle the Opioid Crisis, America Needs the Office of National Drug Control Policy