Health, Valuing Prevention
BPC is committed to developing bipartisan policy recommendations that will improve health care quality, lower costs, and enhance health care coverage and delivery. The Health Project focuses on coverage and access to care, delivery system reform and cost containment, and long-term care.
Coverage and Access to Care, Delivery System Reform and Cost Containment, Health
Coverage and Access to Care, Health
BPC health Experts
- Why This Quiet Grant-Making Agency Is Key to Health Care’s Future
- The Future of Comparative Effectiveness Research
- Stabilizing the Health Insurance Market: What the Experts Say
- Cost Sharing Reduction Subsidies: What Happens if They Aren’t Paid?
- Hannah Martin & G. William Hoagland: Putting the ‘N’ in SNAP Should Be a Farm Bill Priority
- Frist, Glickman & Veneman: Diet quality should become a core SNAP objective
- New BPC Report Calls for Bold Steps to Improve Nutrition in SNAP
- BPC Health Leaders Release Policy Options to Improve Affordability on Individual Insurance Market