America has emerged as a major force in the global energy landscape through substantial improvements in energy efficiency, increased deployment of renewables, and falling fossil fuel costs. BPC’s Energy Project provides policy insights on what these changes mean for policymakers and the public, and explores how the nation can build upon our new energy abundance to address climate change.
Innovation and Technology, Nuclear
BPC energy Experts
- Importance of Federal Support for Science Research
- ARPA-E Funding Certainty Matters
- Five Reasons Energy Innovation Matters
- Innovative Energy Solutions Aid Disaster Recovery
- Erin Smith: Should environmentalists support carbon capture?
- Michele Stockwell: America Needs to Recommit to Investing in Science
- Wendy Wagner: Scott Pruitt’s New Rule Could Completely Transform the EPA
- Norman Augustine and Chad Holliday: Who Will Spur the Next Energy Revolution? Not Private Industry