Steering Committee Members
Members of the Russia Project’s steering committee include:
• Ambassador Paula Dobriansky, former Under Secretary of State for Democracy and Global Affairs
• Ambassador Eric Edelman, former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy
• Leslie Gelb, President Emeritus of the Council of Foreign Relations
• Larry Goldstein, Founder and Director of Energy Policy Research Inc.
• Amy Jaffe, Fellow in Energy Studies, James A. Baker III Institute for Public Policy at Rice University
• Reuben Jeffery, CEO of Rockefeller Financial, and former Under Secretary of State for Economic, Energy and Agricultural Affairs
• Admiral (ret.) Gregory “Grog” Johnson, former Commander of U.S. Naval Forces, Europe
• Robert Kagan, Senior Fellow, Brookings Institution
• David Kramer, Executive Director, Freedom House
• James C. Langdon, Jr., Senior Executive Partner, Akin Gump, former member of President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board
• Ed Morse, Head of Commodity Research, Credit Suisse
• John Palmisano, independent businessman.
• Lou Pugliarisi, President, Energy Policy Research Inc.
• Steve Rademaker, former Assistant Secretary of State for Arms Control and Nonproliferation
• Stephen Sestanovich, Senior Fellow, Council on Foreign Relations
• Angela Stent, Director, Center for Eurasian, Russian, and East European Studies, Georgetown University
• General (ret.) Charles “Chuck” Wald, former Deputy Commander of U.S. European Command, BPC Board member