Washington, D.C. – The Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC) launched a revamped website today, creating a more engaging experience for online visitors centered around a sleek, streamlined design. Featured content on the new www.bipartisanpolicy.org includes a vast resource center, with deeper project pages, integrated social media feeds, updated navigation and search functions, and additional photos and videos of BPC’s many events and interviews, for a more user-friendly experience. Some highlights of the refurbished site include:
- Simplified homepage navigation that allows users to directly access information on upcoming events and read the latest commentary from the Bipartisan Beat Blog.
- A homepage feed for the latest videos to serve as quick gateway to BPC’s multimedia page.
- More prominent social media buttons and sharing tools on both the homepage and individual interior pages, as well a real-time feed of BPC’s Twitter updates on the homepage.
- Bold, crisp fonts and colors that are more readable online and now fully compatible with all smartphones and other digital devices.
- Improved search functionality with the option to filter content by category, name, and type.
- Updated dropdown menus and project pages featuring a new structure for ease of use.
Explore the new site here.
Eileen McMenamin, Vice President of Communications