The Bipartisan Policy Center is a non-profit organization that combines the best ideas from both parties to promote health, security, and opportunity for all Americans. BPC drives principled and politically viable policy solutions through the power of rigorous analysis, painstaking negotiation, and aggressive advocacy.
As the only Washington, DC-based think tank that actively promotes bipartisanship, BPC works to address the key challenges facing the nation. Our policy solutions are the product of expert analysis and informed deliberations by former elected and appointed officials, business and labor leaders, and advocates who represent multiple perspectives on key policy issues. We are currently focused on energy, health, the economy, education, immigration, infrastructure, and governance.
The Health Project at BPC seeks a detail-oriented project coordinator to support exciting work on health care reform, behavioral health, and more.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Project Coordinator will provide primary support through:
- Coordinating and tracking project workflow for the Health Project team, including managing deadlines for collateral development, grant reporting, meetings, and events;
- Acting as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders and maintaining relationships with health policy experts and their staff;
- Serving as liaison with communications, events, and other policy teams at BPC to help execute events and publish reports;
- Coordinating and executing project meetings and events, including booking conference rooms; ordering catering; preparing materials, taking notes and following up to ensure understanding and completion of action items;
- Working with development and finance teams to track grant and budget management;
- Providing health policy research assistance, as needed;
- Improving and maintaining project contact mailing lists in CRM; and
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years of relevant experience OR at least 4 years relevant experience
- Eager to step in where needed for the good of the team
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Works well independently, and as a positive team member
- An interest in health policy
BPC offers a highly competitive salary and provides generous benefits. Individuals interested in this position should send resume, cover letter and references to [email protected]. Please be sure to include the title of this job, Project Coordinator, Health Project, in the subject line of your email.
BPC is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.