BPC is a non-profit organization that combines the best ideas from both parties to promote health, security, and opportunity for all Americans. BPC drives principled and politically viable policy solutions through the power of rigorous analysis, painstaking negotiation, and aggressive advocacy.
As the only Washington, DC-based think tank that actively promotes bipartisanship, BPC works to address the key challenges facing the nation. Our policy solutions are the product of informed deliberations by former elected and appointed officials, business and labor leaders, and academics and advocates who represent both ends of the political spectrum. We are currently focused on health, energy, the economy, housing, immigration, infrastructure, and governance.
He or she will manage and advise on the integration of print and digital content and oversees designed brand identities including all printed publications, event collateral, displays, and digital assets. The Coordinator will also communicate production priorities, timelines, and deadlines to both outside vendors and project teams as well as manage and give direction to a suite of outside creative vendors and oversee quality control of all incoming products and develop strategic marketing and brand initiatives to create a consistent experience for the user and to enhance the organization.
- Manage the production timeline and communication for all printed collateral pieces, including the annual report
- Serve as creative designer for new printed products
- Develop consistent branded templates and marketing collateral
- Create and source event collateral and displays
- Manage the integration and posting of print products as digital content on BPC’s website
- Update and maintain the organization’s brand and style guide and ensure adherence to it in all collateral and design products.
- Evaluate current design and marketing trends for best practices to enhance the organization’s brand
- Provide video editing assistance, as assigned
- Degree in marketing, graphic design, or related field preferred
- 2-4 years experience in design and/or marketing
- Experience with managing multiple projects with competing deadlines a must
- Ability to manage internal stakeholders
- Experience with Adobe applications such as Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of designing in Sketch a plus
- Experience in Agile environments, particularly scrum, a plus
BPC offers a highly competitive salary and provides generous benefits. Individuals interested in this position should send resume, cover letter, samples of design work and/or design projects and references to [email protected]. Please be sure to include the title of this job, Design and Digital Media Coordinator, in the subject line of your email.
BPC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.