An economic crisis threatens the American Dream. Real-world players confront wrenching tradeoffs. Can they act in time? Can Americans still come together to accomplish great things?
- Former U.S. Senator Bob Bennett (R-UT)
- Journalist, Author and Blogger Farai Chideya
- U.S. Representative Donna Edwards (D-MD)
- The Atlantic National Correspondent James Fallows
- Former Hewlett Packard Chairman and CEO Carly Fiorina
- Former Mayor Pam Iorio (D-Tampa, FL)
- Former Governor Bill Richardson (D-NM)
- U.S. Representative Scott Rigell (R-VA)
- President, Center for American Progress Neera Tanden
- Former U.S. Senator Fred Thompson (R-TN)
Emmy award-winning journalist Frank Sesno moderated the event.
Having trouble viewing the video below? Please click here.
A production of The GW Center for Innovative Media with support from No Labels and the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress