The International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials and Treasurers (IACREOT), the National Association of County Recorders, Election Officials and Clerks (NACRC), and the Bipartisan Policy Center hosted subject matter experts from federal, state and local government, elections activists, and private practice attorneys.
Session topics included:
- Hot Topics in Access and Integrity
- UOCAVA Voters: Legal Trends
- Preparing for Voting Equipment Issues and General Election
- PCEA, Election Day and the Law
- Legal Issues in Considering Automated Voter Registration
- Recounts and Contests: How to Prepare/What to Expect
IACREOT offers members opportunities to exchange ideas, elevate standards through education, develop efficient ways to serve the public and promote the ethics of public service, while developing contacts in furtherance of our profession.
NACRC is an association that aims to provide professional training and leadership development, through the promotion of networking, technology innovations, educational programs and legislative monitoring on national issues that affect county recorders, election officials and clerks, to better serve the public.