The deployment of Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage (CCUS) is poised to significantly accelerate following recent policy support from the Bipartisan Infrastructure Law and the Inflation Reduction Act. These new programs have catalyzed a number of prominent commercial announcements for new projects across the United States. Despite this progress, uncertainties surrounding regulatory frameworks and business models remain a challenge for some CCUS applications.
Featuring a keynote address by Rep. Garret Graves (R-LA) and fireside chat with ExxonMobil Low Carbon Solutions President Dan Ammann, join the Bipartisan Policy Center and CCUS industry thought leaders on April 18 for a conversation about where the industry is headed and what challenges remain to widespread deployment.
- Rep. Garret Graves | (R-LA)
- Dan Ammann | President of ExxonMobil Low Carbon Solutions
- Sasha Mackler | Executive Director, Energy Program, BPC
- Jason Lanclos | Director, State Energy Office, Louisiana
- Bret Logue | CEO, Elysian
- Jessie Stolark | Executive Director, Carbon Capture Coalition
- Xan Fishman | Director of Energy Policy and Carbon Management, BPC (Moderator)