Forging the Climate Consensus Series
The Forging the Climate Consensus series presents the National Commission on Energy Policy’s (NCEP) efforts to provide way forward for Congress to pass mandatory climate change legislation during the 111th Congress. NCEP believes that debate on the critical substantive issues has narrowed and that viable solutions exist for the most contentious features of a national climate policy. Forging the Climate Consensus outlines detailed proposals to form the backbone of a robust and durable policy.
The series includes:
- The Case for Action
- Managing Economic Risk
- Domestic and International Offsets
- Greenhouse Gas Market Oversight
- Harmonizing State and Federal Climate Programs
- Maintaining U.S. International Competitiveness
- Expanding Production from America’s Domestic Energy Resources
Click the report title to read each report.